Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Mousehunter on sale!

After years of wait, The Mousehunter's finally out. It's a weird feeling seeing it in the shops, and I'm reliably informed that it's even been spotted in Harrods, of all places. It all seems quite unbelievable!

A couple of weeks ago I had my first interview, which is now online at the Reading Zone website. That was a great experience, and a little scary, but there you go! The mice have escaped, and there's no hiding them any more...

There's a Facebook group I've set up - the Pirate Mousehunting Club - so if you're a member of that ubiquitous web 2.0 app, then sign up and get regular mice of the week in your inbox!

This year I'm planning to grow some veg. I really am. I've recently had my flat renovated, all ethically and eco-painted and floored, and next stop is the garden. There still won't be sprouts, but there will be rocket. And possibly a few mice.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice site, Seeing as you are interested in Gardening and CHillies thought you may be interested in my Chilli site and Chilli Growing Blog where i'll be documenting my chilli growing exploits in 2008!